Sunday, June 11, 2006

St Augustine



You scored as Augustine. You have a big view of God and also take human sin and depravity very seriously. Predestination is important for you.

Augustine

67%

John Calvin

47%

Karl Barth

47%

Paul Tillich

40%

Anselm

33%

Martin Luther

27%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

27%

Charles Finney

27%

J?Moltmann

27%

Jonathan Edwards

0%


Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Via Richest Man in Assisi

If I had taken this test a couple of years ago and gotton this result, I'd have freaked out. But I'm actually really excited - how sad am I? St Augustine and I share the same birthday! He was also cited in the sermon I heard today and I came across a book of his selected writings recently. It's going to have to be next on my reading list.

And predestination vs free will has been an obsession of mine for years (but I think I kind of get, based on here, here and the idea of the multiverse).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You scored as Martin Luther.
The daddy of the Reformation. You are opposed to any Catholic ideas of works-salvation and see the scriptures as being primarily authoritative.
Oh? Well I didn't actually understand a few of the questions!