Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Another quiz result

Okay, I know it's quite sad, but I really like doing these quizzes. They're fun and I get pictures on my blog.

I'm a Talent!

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

Talent: 56%
Lifer: 38%
Mandarin: 44%

Take the Talent, Lifer, or Mandarin quiz.

Ever so slightly daunted at how correct some of this is. I am preparing my CV as I have decided that my current job is slowly suffocating me (to be fair, I have given it a year). I'm planning to have left by the end of the summer. And I have actually told my parents that I'm planning on leaving ( I've left out the bit where I'm not sure what I'm going to do next and that it's highly likely there won't be much money in it. One step at a time).

No comments: